Subject: -current on an ISA BusLogic SCSI controller?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 11/15/1996 23:27:51
(this is ISA-specific and may be better in port-i386, but it's about
 -current, so here seems more appropriate).

I committed changes to sys/dev/ic/bha.c and sys/dev/pci/bha_pci.c
todisable the ISA_compatible IOport range of a bha_pci device.
The buslogic driver was also updated to not recognize aha-154x
devices as buslogic cards.

Though I beleive those change shouldn't work on other bha non-PCI
devices, I haven't been able to verify that the changed bha
autoconfiguration still works on an ISA BusLogic card, because
I don't have any to test it on.

Has anyone booted -current from November 11 or later on a
machine with a ISA BusLogic SCSI adaptor?
If  so, did it work?

thanks
--Jonathan