Subject: tty problems with current
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Geir Inge Jensen <geiri@geirj.cs.uit.no>
List: current-users
Date: 11/15/1996 09:59:44
Hi,

I sup'ed current a week ago, and compiled it successfully. My last
current-kernel was from April. It installed fine, but I encountered a
little problem with the kernel. It boots, but as soon as it hits 'ttyflags'
in /etc/rc, it locks up. Somehow, the ioctl done on /dev/tty00 locks the
kernel (I don't know what happens, it may loop for all I know.). The kernel
does not panic!

If it matters, it is an i386.

Any ideas?

Bye,
--
Geir Inge Jensen                               Department of Computer Science
                                               University of Tromsų, Norway