Subject: penpals
To: None <Emerald1114961@MAIL-CLUSTER.PCY.MCI.NET>
From: None <Emerald@earthstar.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/1996 14:24:50
Hello!

Earth Friends is an international penpal club that finds people
of all ages penpals in most every country imaginable.  I started it in
July of 1992 as a way of promoting world peace and understanding
through international correspondence.  Please note that it is NOT a
dating or match making service.  To place an order, simply complete
the penpal application form and order form and mail them (along with
your payment) to: EARTH FRIENDS, P.O. Box 10202, Daytona Beach FL
32120-0202).  I will donate part of the proceeds to various charities.
 (If you would like to see the list of charities I support, just let
me know.) You can print the forms and complete them by hand or on a
word processor.  Or if you don't have a printer, you can use a blank
sheet of paper.

PENPAL APPLICATION FORM
name:
address:
city, state, zip:
e-mail address (if you have one):
fax number (if you have one):
are you male or female?:
birthdate:
hobbies:
languages spoken:

COUNTRY LIST:   African Continent, Australia, Canada,
China, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany,
Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland,
Russia, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, USA

PRICE:   $7.00 for each penpal or e-mailpal
PAYMENT OPTIONS:
unused US postage stamps, cash, checks, money orders accepted

Nearly all of the penpal applicants that are from foreign countries
also speak English as a second language.

A BONUS:   When you order at least 10 penpals or e-mailpals
at one time, you will receive a free set of 30 1" x 2 5/8"
personalized self-stick calligraphy address labels in the ink color of
your choice (black, blue, pink, red, green or violet).

ORDER FORM:
What are your country choices?

Would you rather correspond with males, females or either?
Would you rather correspond with penpals, e-mailpals or either?

total amount of penpals ordered:
total amount due:
unused US postage stamps, cash, check, money order:

If you ordered at least 10 penpals or e-mailpals, what color
ink would you like for your free address labels?
black     blue     pink     red     green     violet

If I am unable to find you penpals from the countries you
requested, would you prefer substitutions or to wait?

Would you like to order Express Delivery service? It costs
$5.00 extra, and your order will be sent to you by e-mail
on the same day that I receive it.

If you do not choose to order Express Delivery service, your
order will be filled within 1-12 weeks and delivered by e-mail.

If you don't have an e-mail address, or would rather receive your
order by postal mail, please add an additional $1.00 for each penpal
ordered.

mail to: EARTH FRIENDS
P.O. Box 10202
Daytona Beach FL 32120-0202
USA

***

This e-mail was sent by Emerald, a bulk e-mail service.  For
more info, send an e-mail to Emerald@earthstar.com