Subject: Re: notebook support?
To: None <explorer@flame.org>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 11/13/1996 19:16:52

MG> Carl S Shapiro <cshapiro@ic.sunysb.edu> writes:
>> Does this pcmcia implementation have anything to do with the stuff
>> the CMU Coda project is doing or has done?

MG> I've been using John Kohl's stuff, mostly.  That's not the CMU stuff
MG> but something else.

The code I maintain originated with Stefan Grefen; I've kept it working
on -current code and added a few tweaks.

Now, regarding getting an official set of PCMCIA drivers into, that's
something on my list of things I'd like to work on, but haven't gotten
around to yet.  (It involves essentially tossing the Grefen-based stuff,
and perhaps using some stuff from Rob Baron's code, but neither is quite
"right" at the moment).

==John