Subject: Re: eon (CLNPoverIP) works?; was Re: state o
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/1996 20:25:45
--==_Exmh_1638003920P

In message <199610250646.CAA28512@jekyll.piermont.com>you write:
> You are the only person I've heard of touching the code. I'm glad to
> know that it works, but its a bit surprising that its never been
> broken up to now...

I really don't know, but I am have configured osi on my systems and they do
recognize OSI routing protocols, yes.  But I still have to port an application
that actually uses OSI stuff other than routing.
And, the CLNP stuff stent from our HP's seems to sometimes let NetBSD's code
get weird OSI routing infos.
As I'm way out of business with regard to OSI I cannot manage to get some time
really getting OSI applications running.  Instead, since my job now is focused
on system and nework management, guess what I'm at now :)

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_1638003920P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBMnEGKLA63tqjeAhZAQGMWgQAnSCYuPYiN4vhjhQjfp+/ip9mB0wwnvt5
/Htw1tu33Ej2Z+HlyCqPNwUK3I0SwIUWkpTNn70XW7/o9bUZzG7PHjtMcsHLXniA
QEXIK5LUxCF/4WGxiWEyMYqXGGOoZQe42PvHgxrYfZPjOc91m933Mw2yTF/XSjo3
3GVA66hX/WY=
=Ju+O
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1638003920P--