Subject: Re: Two Copies of Libcrypt?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@supp.cpr.itg.telstra.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1996 18:23:16
Jason Thorpe writes:
> Those contain the binaries built from src/domestic.. If you're outside
> the US, then you _should not_ download those files!

Unfortunately, due to an oversight in the SUP config files on
sup.netbsd.org, SUP mirrors getting netbsd-1.2-export will have
*automatically* downloaded dsrc12/*, which contains the domestic
source (src/domestic).

I've fixed up my mirror (netbsd.rmit.edu.au), and sent mail to
sup.netbsd.org, but I haven't received any feedback yet. It just
requires a change to /ftp/sup/mirror/lists.export to add dsrc12/*.

Luke.

PS: once again, I'll ask: will core (or someone) support the concept
of setting up an international 'domestic' group/mailing-list, so that
people outside the US can build a domestic tree that has the
functionality of the US one. It's a pain that we can't legally get
kerberos. We do have a working crypt however (thanks to Dave Burren).