Subject: Re: Stupid printer question
To: None <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@trillium.NMSU.Edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/1996 12:18:58
   Yes, I heard this is the proper solution (and it works).  I created a
   wrapper script for my filter.  This wrapper captures the output of the
   filter and pipes it into 'lpr -Praw_printer'.

Is having several different queues feeding a raw printcap entry
driving the printer also the best way to set up multiple queues (with
different formating, say) for the same LOCAL printer?  Or will the
locking mechanism work so that only one queue will be active at a
time?  Or are there other solutions for local printers with multiple
queues?

Cheers,
Brook