Subject: Re: Mac<->Unix file mirroring
To: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
From: None <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/1996 12:37:44
	We use CAP here quite heavily from an IRIX box to two macs without
	any problems (Well, no more than we get without CAP :)

	One option would be to compile a CVS server on elsie which
	uses a different directory than CVS - say MacCVS, then ensure
	CVS ignores the MacCVS dir & vica versa.

	Tacky, but short of running the solaris mac emulator or similar on
	a netbsd box, about the only way to do it :)

		David