Subject: Re: SNMPD for NetBSD
To: Neil J. McRae <neil@easynet.net>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/1996 13:19:38
On Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:36:12 +0100  "Neil J. McRae" wrote:

> Has anyone got a snmpd to compile on NetBSD? ISODE/CMU/ANYTHING?

I came close a couple of months ago, but other things have been on the
go since then.  I'll dig up what I did and see how much more work there
is to go...

If I remember correctly, I had a little trouble getting it to read
routing tables.  I was going to not worry about routing tables at all,
unless there's anyone out there that would find this useful.

Simon.
--
Simon Burge						simonb@telstra.com.au
UNIX Support, CPR Project.				+61 3 9634 3974 (Phone)