Subject: Re: Incremental builds...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 09/30/1996 15:32:19
According to Julian Bean:

>Does anyone have any interest in, or has anyone made any progress with, a
>proper incremental build script for NetBSD?

One thing that I fell over was there is a shell script in share/zoneinfo
stuff that has the wrong mode - it is not executable and the make
barfs during the install.

The other thing I found was that during the make install on the man
pages the installation dies if all the directories for the
architectures do not exist - if a new architecture is created the make
will fail until you manually create the directory in the man page tree.

  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.