Subject: Re: netatalk?
To: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
From: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/1996 17:36:52
On Sat, 21 Sep 1996, Julian Bean wrote:

> Has anyone had any success in compiling netatalk for NetBSD?
>
> It is probably of most interest to mac68k people, but since it should be
> equally possible (or impossible) on any port, I am posting here...

I think it's interesting to everyone. Even FreeBSD, which doesn't have a
working mac port AFAIK (I'd be happy to be corrected!), has it. The
patches to do it are going into version 1.4 I've heard.

I was planning on working on it this fall, after another project finishes
up. But if you want to do it sooner, or work together, please do/let's!

Take care,

Bill