Subject: Re: Diaspora, politics, and MIf
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Holo.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/1996 17:53:46
>> 1. [...]  2. [...]  3. [...]
>> If the code did not have the 3 problems mentioned above I would have
>> personally committed it.

> Christos -- you are reproducing work I did in OpenBSD months ago.

So what's your point?  That he's having to reproduce work you could
have saved him?  Or are you just trying to help by pointing him at the
OpenBSD version?  If so, it's more likely to work if you change your
tone.  Something more like "Christos, OpenBSD has already done this;
pick up some/path/or/other from us if you want to see how".

Unless of course you're just sniping, in which case my reaction is
"don't go away mad, just go away".

Not that my reaction matters much.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca
		     01 EE 31 F6 BB 0C 34 36  00 F3 7C 5A C1 A0 67 1D