Subject: Re: elk-3.0 on NetBSD-current?
To: Jon Buller <jonb@bullbox.jb.heeia.hi.us>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/10/1996 23:58:28
I wrote (so I am replying to my own message...):
> I'll recompile without the -O2 flag given to gcc and see what happens.

Well, that fixed it.  It all seems to work now, except it`s a bit
slower than it should be.  Dump works, but running the new executable
it creates doesn't.  (Should that have a smiley or a frowny?  Both
I guess...) I suppose I need to do a little more fiddling with the
parameters for dump in the elk config file.  I also suppose that
that is machine dependent, so I should ask if anyone has a hint on
port-pc532.  Correct?  Perry, could you send me your config file
for use as a starting point?  I syspect that the 386 and 532 code
is similar, since they are both little-endian machines with similar
MMUs (and the same OS).

Jon Buller