Subject: Re: IPv6
To: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 09/03/1996 16:37:53
On Tue, 3 Sep 1996 22:57:57 +0100
 jules@mailbox.co.uk (Julian Bean) wrote:

 > I think there was some discussion of this 3 months ago...
 > but being away (and only just returned), I missed it.  What is the coup on
 > NetBSD supporting IPv6?  Presumably it will happen, but is there any idea
 > as to when we will see testable versions?

The NRL IPv6 drops right in, as does INRIA's ... until IPv6 is supported
in the tree natively, you can experiment with either of those...

A group here at my facility has played with both under NetBSD.

 > PS Has anyone done a search engine interface for the mailing list archives?
 > Could cut down unnecessary traffic, like this question...  If not, I'd be
 > happy to write one.

One of the WWW maintainers was going to hypermail our archives, but it
hasn't been done yet ... I should ping him about it :-)

Ciao.

 -- save the ancient forests - http://www.bayarea.net/~thorpej/forest/ --