Subject: Procedure for V1.1 (no patches) to -current (Aug/96) on i386
To: 'current-users@netbsd.org' <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Burns, Scott <scott.burns@labatt.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/02/1996 15:37:38
I downloaded the tar balls this weekend for current in hopes of moving
my home V1.1 box up to V1.2-almost. Does anyone have a shell script
lying around which will take me from V1.1 to current while catching all
the items re: building gcc before lib's etc. that I ran into back in
Mar/May ?

I downloaded the current-users.* files from the mailing-lists directory
and could find no posting of this other than my own. Alistair Crooks
used to have a good procedure but I think he is in the midst of a new
job and is unable to help with this any more. Rob Windsor @warped.com
has a V1.0 - current I found on Alta-vista but I can't find any
V1.1-current procedures out there.

thanx in advance

Scott.Burns@Netcontech.Com