Subject: Sad (was Re: comments on i386 -1.2BETA snapshot)
To: None <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG, core@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/1996 09:48:43
> You have frequently posted (or attempted to post) messages to NetBSD
> mailing lists that were, in addition to being far from on-topic,
> often quite abrasive and did not further the goals of the NetBSD project.
>
> As the group of people responsible for these mailing lists, the NetBSD
> Core Group decided that list owners should have the option of reviewing
> your messages before they are posted to the list.  We regret only that
> this is necessary.

Oh. So this is a confirmation of censorship of supposedly unmoderated
mailing lists ?

Oops. Count me out. Bye.

I shall continue to monitor the NetBSD development as a function of work,
but you just lost me in personal time. I shall be unsubscribing myself
in my next mail message.

In view of the debate regarding censorship currently underway in the UK
I find this betrayal of trust rather hurtful, regardless of the reasons is
happened.

Good luck with a future policy change,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org