Subject: Re: bin/2670: Can't get aliasese out of ifconfig?
To: None <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/14/1996 10:50:19
On Thu, 1 Aug 1996 16:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
 Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

The 4.4Lite2 version of netstat does something like that you want, I've almost
finished merging this, I'll look at the lite2 ifconfig code and see
whats required to merge that and add listing of aliases.

> >Number:         2670
> >Category:       bin
> >Synopsis:       Can't get aliasese out of ifconfig?
> >Confidential:   no
> >Severity:       non-critical
> >Release:        1.2_BETA
> >Environment:
>
> System: NetBSD Cup.DSG.Stanford.EDU 1.2_BETA NetBSD 1.2_BETA (DSG) #47: Mon J
ul 29 12:05:57 PDT 1996 jonathan@Cup.DSG.Stanford.EDU:/aga/n1/src/NetBSD/IP-PLU
S/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/DSG i386

--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil@DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)