Subject: snmp daemon recommendations?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/04/1996 21:32:47
Anybody know of an smnp daemon, available in source form,
that will run on NetBSD-1.2 out of the box or with minor hacking?
(Something with a copyright suitable for inclusion in the  NetBSD
tree would be ideal.)  What, if anything, are other people running?

(My own experience with snmp daemons dates back to cmu-snmp 1.1, which
IIRC used /dev/mem and assumed the old 4.3bsd-style routing table and
interface info; and had some subtle bugs in the asn.1 library.
Then again, that was many mears ago and I could be misremembering...)