Subject: Re: aix7xxx driver in -current (Was: Re: aic7xxx_seq.h?)
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/1996 23:17:27
	"Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org> said:

> To help these guys out, can you add the SCSI_QUEUE_FULL define for the
> status byte? In FreeBSD, this is in scsi_all.h, but may be somewhere
> else in NetBSD.

It is in scsi_all.h in NetBSD, too.

> In the past, the NetBSD port has #if __FreeBSD__'d
> the portion of the code that references SCSI_QUEUE_FULL which can be
> quite pathological if this really happens.

The "#if __FreeBSD__" arround the SCSI_QUEUE_FULL was my fault as
Justin said.

NOTE:	Status byte 0x28 (== SCSI_QUEUE_FULL) was not defined in
	old SCSI specification, but it is included in current spec.

	:
--
soda@sra.co.jp		Software Research Associates, Inc., Japan
(Noriyuki Soda)		   software tools and technology group