Subject: Re: exportable AFS-Client ?
To: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/1996 21:50:31
In message <199606131538.RAA19204@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>you write:
> Is an exportable AFS-Client available for non-US AFS Users ?
> Currently the bin/netbsd.client directory is limited to
> 'domestic' access. If not is the source-patch available from
> somewhere ? Where on 'transtec' would the exportable source
> be ?

I will soon be in need of one too, as one of my employers likes to move into
DCE, and as far as I heard from transarc, DCE FS is based on AFS, so there
should be a way to access DCE FS resources from my NetBSD box?
And where/how can I get the client without direct AFS access?  Should I ask
the transarc people working at the other project in the other town ;-) ?

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de