Subject: Re: Choosing the right PC-box.
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@scofflaw.banyan.com>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/05/1996 06:58:54
>	Acutally, I've had the opposite experience... I've had a lot of
>	trouble with Fujitsu SCSI drives and no problems at all with the
>	Quantums (and DEC-repackaged ones Dell used to put in their
>	machines).  Seagate's have been fairly good, although I've had
>	friends who complained esp. about the Sun-repackages ones (the
>	drives ran really hot and sun put them in air-tight packaging).

As with coffee flavors, you ask 10 people you get 10 different
answers.

I've used a Fujitsu drive for several years now.  I have had no
problems, but I did have a seagate melt down on me once.

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!