Subject: Re: something wrong with savecore/port-amiga?
To: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@waubel.ahwau.ahold.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/1996 00:13:41
> gwr@mc.com writes:
>
> > From: is@beverly.rhein.de
> > Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 10:40:45 GMT
>
> > Thorsten Frueauf (frueauf@ira.uka.de) wrote:
> > : When booting the system savecore gives the output
> > :
> > : savecore: /netbsd: kvm_dump_mkheader:
> > :
> > : Anyone sees this to or did I mess up something with libkvm?
> >
> > I've seen this, too...
> >
> > However, I'm not totally sure that I run synchronized userland and
> > kernel, due to the -1-2 branching delays.
> >
> > Regards,
> > 	Ignatios
>
> That is an accidental message in the new libkvm code.
> I noticed it too when porting Leo's new code to the sun3
> and forgot to mention it...
>
> Gordon
I have been grepping through my message files and I saw this message
pop-up twice around may 15. Not before, not after. This was also the time
that I was preparing and testing the binary set I had made. I am still
running that set now - with a newer kernel - but the message seems to
be gone. I gave the function a quick glance, but it *looks* ok.

Leo.