Subject: Travan tape backup
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/1996 21:04:49
Does anyone know anything about these TEAC Travan tape backup units?
They're getting pretty dirt cheap, and I could really use a tape
backup.  I'd prefer something SCSI, but for the price, these are hard
to pass up.

Are these floppy based units?  Will they work with the NetBSD wt
driver?

Any clues?

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.