Subject: Re: wd.c driver, VESA support
To: Tom Trebisky <tom@aspc15.as.arizona.edu>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/1996 16:47:01
	Just to add my own comment to this discussion... I have a VESA
EIDE controller in my 386-40 (which seems to have some provision to
become a 486 ... but I have not explored that).

	Anyways, it appears to work acceptably.  Given the ages of the
drives that I've managed to salvage, I wouldn't be surprised if I
weren't getting any benifit from it.  However, on feature that I would
like to get from it is it's second IDE port working.  Is there
currently any support for this?  It's just so tempting.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |