Subject: Re: documentation, comments, drivers
To: Tom Trebisky <tom@aspc15.as.arizona.edu>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/1996 00:53:43
>3) Good books sometimes do the job well.  I just invested in the
>TCP/IP Illustrated, volume 2 which looks like a beautifully done
>tour of the TCP/IP code from 4.4BSD-Lite (which is NetBSD as far as
>I am concerned).  If I get a year or two, I would like to generate
>such a thing for the vm system in NetBSD, or other major subsystems.

And, don't forget "The Design and Implementation of the 4.4BSD
Operating System" by Marshall Kirk McKusick, Keith Bostic, Michael
J. Karels, and John S. Quarterman (Addison-Wesley).  I just picked it
up, and I'm almost through the introduction...  :-)

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.