Subject: Re: Any target date for another formal release?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laine Stump <laine@morningstar.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/05/1996 22:39:01
rhealey@helios.mn.org (Rob Healey) wrote:

>	Any change gdb 4.16 could be placed in the tree before the next
>	major release. There have been some nice additions to gdb since
>	4.11...

Speaking of "the next major release", I seem to remember discussion
around the time of the 1.1 release that new formal releases would be
made more frequently in the future. With that in mind, has there been
any discussion of when the next major release will be targetted, or at
least of when the cutoff date for new features will be? There is some
great new stuff in -current, but I'm loathe to put it on production
server machines...