Subject: Re: Rolling in IPv6 code into -current
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/02/1996 10:22:30
Herb,

> I got the distinct impression that his implementation was experimental only
> and he expected another code platform to become the defacto implementation.

I don't know when you talked, but he already switched to FreeBSD (he
sais because of the nice installation routine) the question is if one
should wait until a stable and working version exists and just use it
or provide experimental code to be able to debug the code.

> Of course, I'm not one to put words into anyones mouth and fully expect
> Francis to supercede these comments.

Jup.

--
Heiko W.Rupp hwr@pilhuhn.de
INN FAQ can be found in ftp://ftp.xlink.net/pub/news/docs/