Subject: Re: What make program parses BSD makefiles?
To: RODRIGUES CRAIG J <rodrigc@ecf.toronto.edu>
From: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/1996 13:04:52
The make itself is actually almost the same as gnumake; however,
there are a lot of macros in use. :-) Take a look at
/usr/share/mk/bsd.README for some information on what's going on
here. This documentation is not the best, but it will certainly get
you started.

cjs

Curt Sampson    curt@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.