Subject: sup.NetBSD.ORG.UK Supserver returns.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/22/1996 16:31:03
sup.NetBSD.ORG.UK aka ftp.NetBSD.ORG.UK
aka FTP.DOMINO.ORG aka genesis.domino.org.

This is up in beta testing again, owing to various problems I had to
take it down, sorry for the hassles.

<PLUG>
Many thanks to Easynet.  http://www.easynet.co.uk/ http://www.easynet.fr/
</PLUG>

This machine runs the same script as ftp.NetBSD.ORG. but as yet doesn't
carry the mirror release, I'm trying to get the disks orgainised so that
I can completely mirror ftp.NetBSD.ORG.

The machine also generates tar files on Saturday nights.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

current release=allsrc host=sup.NetBSD.ORG.UK hostbase=/a/anon_ftp base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix delete

Above is an example supfile.

Sup baby SUP!

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae.                               DNS: Domino Network Services
neil@domino.org        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)