Subject: Re: pcvt and TIOCCONS
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/12/1996 04:40:06
In article <9604111559.AA10048@bach>, Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com> wrote:
> Are there any volunteers to make login and getty do this?

I've volunteered several times.  Unfortunately, that's not the same as
actually *doing* it :-(.  I've wanted to make some changes to login
(fbtab, better S/Key & OTP support, a rules table for who is allowed to
log in on what terminals at what times with what authentication methods,
etc).  But I still haven't done anything...

FreeBSD has fbtab support (from the logdaemon package), and last I
looked it would be pretty easy to integrate.  It's also orthoganal to
the rest of the stuff I want to do, so I guess I should just go ahead
and add fbtab upport by itself.  I'll do it this weekend and send-pr it.
Hold me to it, guys :-)