Subject: Solution to problem building in .../gnu/usr.bin/cc1obj
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alain Kalker <alain@Wit401402.student.utwente.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/1996 18:41:09
Hello to all.

I think I have found the solution to the above problem:
It is due to the file objc-parse.c which is generated from objc-parse.y
not being removed during 'make cleandir'

The solution should be to add the following to Makefile

CLEANFILES+=	objc-parse.c

-Alain

P.S.: When I looked into gcc2netbsd, the generated ../cc1obj/Makefile
should contain the above line. I begin to wonder if the files in the source
tree are really syncronised with this...
P.S.2: Please dont reply (or flame) to the From: address in this email.
I know I have a mail configuration problem and am working on it.