Subject: Re: Recent serial problems
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
From: Phil Knaack <flipk@ncremp.ag.iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/1996 16:24:20

Michael VanLoon writes:
>Forgive me if this seems obvious, but do you possibly have a getty
>running on that port?

	As I just told Kent, the problem is with the com.c driver. I
hacked in an older com.c to the newer isa attach structure and it worked
fine.

	The other differences between the old and new com.c are really
too numerous for the time I had to fix the problem in ..

Cheers,
Phil
--
Phillip F Knaack               flipk@iastate.edu
Database Programmer, NCREMP    Student Development Group