Subject: Re: easy ways to crash your NetBSD system
To: Tom I Helbekkmo <tih@Hamartun.Priv.NO>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/06/1996 10:21:43
	I think Solaris has a nice feature where the last few entries
	in the process table cannot be any uid other than 0. (I may be
	wrong about that, but its definitely a nice concept).

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>