Subject: BOCALANcard ethernet adaptor
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sverre Froyen <sverre@sst.nrel.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 04/05/1996 20:26:24
Hi,
I have a new Pentium (120MHz) computer with a BOCALANcard ethernet
adaptor on which I am trying to install NetBSD 1.1.
The system boot just fine, but the ethernet card does not
work (reliably -- I was able to login to a Mac with FTP).
The problem may be related to the fact that during boot
the ethernet address of the card is reported as ff:ff:ff:ff:ff.
The card is recognized as le0.  Any ideas?  Should I
upgrade to current.  Should I return the card?

Thanks for any help,

Sverre
--
Sverre Froyen (+1-303-384-6612; FAX: +1-303-384-6531)
NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory), Golden, CO 80401