Subject: speaking of cdroms
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <spberry@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/1996 23:30:05
In the last week I produced a CD of various NetBSD installs and other bits.
I threw various source items on it, and some of the nicer binaries.  I'll
be revising it shortly to include a nicer install utility, (as soon as I
figure out what I want it to do) and a kit to provide correctly setup
athena services for a workstation in a distributed environment.

Ideally I'd also like a cross compilation kit, but having never taken a very
close look at it, I wonder how difficult it might be.

I'd be glad to provide a hierarchy of what I did, but it's not terribly
involved.  My primary concern was for people installing on a second platform,
or even a primary platform with a supported cdrom drive.

"It's not -the- NetBSD cdrom, but it's -a- NetBSD cdrom."

If you're interested in this or have something to contribute, please send
me private email.