Subject: Re: What's the deal with sup?
To: Rob Healey <rhealey@helios.mn.org>
From: Martin Konold <zxmmz01@student.uni-tuebingen.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/1996 15:26:13
On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Rob Healey wrote:

> 	I haven't been able to sup for a couple of days now.
>
> 	I can telnet and ftp to sup.netbsd.org just fine, and it's rather fast
> 	too now that the backbone people are finally fixing routing.
>
> 	It's like sup.netbsd.org isn't providing sup service anymore?!? What's
> 	up?

same problem here :-(

-- martin

// Martin Konold, Muenzgasse 7, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: zxmmz01@fiwi02.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de            //
//    http://www.schwaben.de/linux                        //
Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, in
whole or in part.   License to distribute this post is available to Microsoft
for $299. Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.