Subject: Re: remote CVS access
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/28/1996 21:28:28
>On Thu, 28 Mar 1996 11:49:07 +0000
> "Neil J. McRae" <neil@domino.org> wrote:

> > Are these crypto issues?

>Not all of them...
>Jason R. Thorpe
>NetBSD Core Group

Since I'm not a member of core, maybe I can be slighly more
verbose. :-)

I believe the big stumbling block is that the NetBSD CVS trees must go
back to the very first version of NetBSD, which covers before, during,
and after 4.4BSD integration.  This means you can get the source for
the "legally encumbered" files that were removed from 4.4 to make
4.4Lite, if you have CVS access to the tree, simply by checking them
out.  I believe this is the big legal thorny bush, if I'm not
mistaken... (and I very well could be).

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...