Subject: Multiple platform compiles.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/26/1996 11:39:08
	Now that I have a Sun4, Sun3, Amiga, and i386 on my little
network at home running NetBSD, I'm ready to dive into the multiple
compiles from one tree mess.  I have seen messages from a number of
people awhile ago, but I don't remember the resolution, if there was
one.  At the risk of (re)starting a long-running debate;

	What facilities exist to compile multiple platforms and/or
which would work well in my setup?

The Sun3, Sun4, and i386 are ethernet connected.  The Amiga is sofar
high-speed slip connected, but I gather that the Sun3 should be able
to do all but it's kernel compile.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |