Subject: Re: Are DAT magazine changers supported?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/22/1996 19:49:05
Jason Thorpe (thorpej@nas.nasa.gov) wrote:

: However, a friend of mine here at work told me he'd been having trouble
: with a new DAT changer he bought ... he can't get it to work under
: FreeBSD, and asked if I'd help him...I told him "sure, if you let me make
: it work under NetBSD, too" ... So, I'm supposed to be getting one of
: these beasts in the next day or so, and will probably plug it into my
: sparc at home and hack on it this weekend.

... could you then please send your results to hackers@freebsd.org too ...

  thomas graichen    graichen@mail.physik.fu-berlin.de    graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery