Subject: Re: NFSv3 update
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/19/1996 20:51:37
Frank van der Linden (frank@fwi.uva.nl) wrote:

: The bug that left .nfsXXXXXX files around has been fixed; these problems
: should be gine after the next update. The bug wasn't actually in the NFS code,
: it just showed up with NFS files.

: If there are any problems left with the new NFS code, I'd like to hear about
: them (I am aware of the amd problems).

which amd problems ? - maybe you can take a look at the FreeBSD amd - it's as
far as i remember nfsv3 aware - but maybe this is not the problem

maybe this helps - t

--
  thomas graichen    graichen@mail.physik.fu-berlin.de    graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery