Subject: Re: M68K ports MVME question
To: Jason Downs <owner-current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: david <david@maple.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/19/1996 13:22:20
While the 68K is a big discussion topic I thought I'd throw this question in...

I know someone selling a bunch of 68K Motorola machines - I imagine I can
buy them pretty inexpensively. The only one I've seen firsthand has an
MVME716 cpu/console card - the only other labeled card was an MVME332pa1
(serial card I believe)

I saw a message recently talking about the state of the MVME port - but I
don't seem to have kept it around. Anyone know if this system qualifies?
Or what might be involved to make it qualify? The box doesn't have Ethernet
on it, but I can probably beg/borrow a card.

Anyone out there who would be willing to help get this running? I can probably
get technical docs for all the equipment involved.

Thank you,

							David Maxwell
							david@mobtech.com