Subject: Re: "Against the wall!"
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 03/18/1996 09:39:02
Darren Reed (darrenr@cyber.com.au) wrote:
:
: For those that were at Usenix, and who remember, the photo turned out quite
: good :-)  Only one person had turned their head around, but the rest...well,
: the question is, do you recognise who had what hair ? :-)
:
: Do any of those present want a copy or do you mind if I sell copies ? (No,
: I don't know who'd want to actually buy one, but hey ;)

Well, after all are identified, maybe The Foundation can ask them
whether they mind to be displayed on the web page, or attached to press
releases, or so. I guess I could even use one for the latter purpose.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis