Subject: Re: WD8013 died
To: Andy Robertson <a.robertson@niwa.cri.nz>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/15/1996 17:36:12
Hi Andy,

[...]
> back up and running !!!!!!  Has NetBSD the ability to scramble my cards
> !!!!
>
> The cards will not work for a dos machine now and since the configration
>  is stuffed I can't use them!!!!  Its really pissing me off !!!!

I can understand that you are pissed of, but I don't think your network
cards are out of order now. I think they probably just got into a state,
in which they are not recognized by the setup program. As far as I can remember,
there is a debuggin tools available, which resets the state of the card.
Don't ask me, however, where to find it. If I remember properly, this problem
has been discussed before on the Mailing-list current-users@netbsd.org.
The answer to your question should probably be in the archive of this
mailing list, which is kept on ftp.netbsd.org or is accessible on
www.netbsd.org.

Hope that I remembered properly,

  Guenther