Subject: Re: pica port - when SGI ???
To: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/1996 11:09:46
Peter Galbavy wrote:
>Unless I am as ignorant as many believe, I understand the r4400 is
>one of the CPU types that SGI boxes use. This gives us some level
>of CPU support for the SGI machines in the future. Is anyone even
>considering NetBSD/sgi or whatever ?
>
>Just interested at this stage...

The SGI indys use 4000, 4400, 4600, as far as I remember.

It seems it would be a good idea to start splitting the MI R* code out
and making a common pool for it, since two ports now use it, and I'd
love to see an SGI port.  I have considered looking into it, but I'm a
graduating senior and really don't have the time.  :(

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!