Subject: yacc rules in bsd.sys.mk
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Craig M. Chase <chase@orac.ece.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/12/1996 16:24:39
Am I just being stupid, or did bsd.sys.mk change a couple of months
ago in such a way that programs no longer include "y.tab.h"?

I sup current every couple of days, yet I continually get compile
errors 'cause something tries to include y.tab.h

Today, it's /usr/src/usr.sbin/config/scan.l that includes y.tab.h

Which of my files are not being updated by sup?  bsd.sys.mk? or all
of the .l and 5% of the .c and .h files in the system?

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Chase --- Assistant Professor      |  my PGP public key is available
Electrical and Computer Engineering      |  upon request, or