Subject: Re: Cannot build gcc from -current on i386, pmax
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: J.T. Conklin <jconklin@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/12/1996 06:19:11
> On both a mips (decstation) and an i386, with today's sup source,
> and yacc and lex built from today's sup source, I can't get a clean
> build of gcc.

>From your make log, it looks like you have some files compiled with
the bison generated *.h files, and others compiled with the yacc
generated *.h files (This happend to me when I updating the make
files, etc. to use yacc instead of the prebuilt files).

Make sure that all instances of bi-parser.h, c-parse.h, and parse.h
are removed.  And then rebuild all objects from scratch.

If this is not the problem, let me know...

	--jtc