Subject: Re: Routed, anyone?
To: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@netcom.com>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/1996 18:17:47
On Fri, 08 Mar 96 11:25:32 -0500
 "Eric S. Hvozda" <hvozda@netcom.com> wrote:

> I agree with Alec, I don't think it's an CPU issue.  Memory, now
> that's a bird of a different color.  I was under the impression CIDR was
> to help ip-space exhaustion and memory consumption on the routes
> (them route tables gettin' big boss!)...

Yeah, I've talked with Alec, I'm use to seeing slightly older Cisco's
falling over, Sorry :-) I liked a post about them being watertight
I saw. I wonder if I can build a water tight PC ;-)

Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae                                 DNS: Domino Network Services
neil@domino.org         NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)