Subject: xntpd writing to pram, not?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/08/1996 09:33:29
After getting xntpd running, I think, I have started to notice that it is
sending messages to the console that read something like netbsd does not
trust itself to write to pram ...
I suspect that xntpd is trying to fiddle with the clock, and is being cut
off at the pass by netbsd, but if we are going to have xntpd as part of the
system, we should at least deal with the constant warnings, or better yet
let it adjust the clock.

This is on a Mac II.

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624