Subject: ftp problems
To: 'current-users@NetBSD.ORG' <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Davyd Norris <Davyd.Norris@fcollins.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 03/08/1996 15:06:26
Hi again,

I seem to be having tremendous problems with the ftp daemon on my =
system.  I login using any ftp client from a Win95 system and play =
around.  All is fine except when I transfer files to the NetBSD box =
(i.e. execute the STOR command).  About 50k or so into the transfer, the =
whole thing grinds to a virtual halt, and I end up with transfer rates =
of around 800 bytes/sec across unloaded Ethernet line (not quite =
10Mb/s!!!)

I remember reading somewhere about a sysctl command to turn off rfc??? =
something or other.  Is this what I have to do?  What is going on?  I =
know this has been reported before - but I blew the document away!

Replies by direct email please.

Thanks,

Dave.