Subject: Re: your CVS stuff
To: Daniel Hagerty <hag@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/07/1996 13:24:57
Many have asked for the code I've written to do a local CVS tree for
supped code.  Well, here goes.  This serves my purposes but may not
work for others.  I don't typically commit in my working CVS tree --
just edit and use CVS to track changes.  If you plan on committing
changes, adding files, etc., this will prolly break.

I have a sup tree in /local/netbsd/src, a cvs repository in
/local/source, and a checked out copy in /local/netbsd/CO/src.  I use
another machine for compliation, so I just cvs co in /usr/src there.

For the script I use, look at
	ftp://ftp.flame.org/pub/netbsd/Update.sh

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!